In every one of our academies a vast number of after- academy enrichment activities take place each week. Students are provided with opportunities to add depth to their learning and develop personal skills through a rich and varied enrichment programme.
Students will have the chance to enjoy new experiences and consolidate their timetabled learning through this programme. Further detailed information on the opportunities available to students can be found in the academy’s Enrichment Brochure by clicking HERE
• Purple polo top
• Black shorts
• Rugby top
• Black football socks, long not short
• Black tracksuit bottoms for winter, plain without branded logos
• Trainers (not canvas fashion pumps as these to do not give enough support or protection)
• Football boots for football and rugby
We strongly recommend:
• Gum shield – for rugby
• Shin pads – for football
• Academy tracksuit top
• Academy tracksuit bottoms
• 3/4 zip fleece
• Unable to participate – you will still need to bring kit as you will be asked to be an official or coach. We will also need a note from your guardian to explain why you are not able to participate
• Forgotten kit – you will be expected to borrow our freshly laundered kit and a detention will be given.
• Health and safety – no jewellery or watches allowed, and hair must be tied back (girls and boys!).
• Effort – We expect that you always try your best. While there may be future sports stars amongst you, we simply want all of you to be the best that you can and enjoy the opportunities provided.